Nine new instructors graduated from the Wilderness Medical Associates instructor training program held in the beautiful Adirondack Mountains June 19-21st. They bring to the company significant patient care experience, impressive back country resumes, and varied teaching experience. We are delighted to welcome them to the WMA family and applaud their energy, fun-loving spirit, and commitment to provide the highest quality wilderness medical training.
- Ben Dowdy, WEMT-P, Kentucky
- April Grisetti, PA-C, WEMT, New Mexico
- Greg Hern, WEMT-P, Massachusetts
- Bill Miller, WEMT-P, Maine
- Cory Morse, WEMT-P, Maine
- Brian Patten, WEMT-B, Michigan
- Tony Shope, WEMT-P, Nevada
- Alan Sleight, WEMT-B, Maine
- Rekeisha Watson, WEMT-B, Michigan
IT WAS A KICK IN THE……………….Pants!!!