Licensed Training Company: WMAI Canada
Host: MHO Adventures
Huntsville, ON P1H 2J3 - Canada
Dates: 5/6/2021 - 5/10/2021
Wilderness First Responder (WFR) is the definitive course in medical training for outdoor educators, guides, SAR team members, and others who work or play in remote areas. The curriculum is comprehensive and practical, including all of the essential principles and skills required to assess and manage medical problems in isolated and extreme environments. The 5-day format is for individuals and sponsors with less time available for on-site training and requires 25 hours of pre-course preparation.
Students must register at least 2 weeks before the course date. All students must complete all pre-course work prior to arrival on course.
for registration or
Room and Board:
FOR 3-DAY RECERT
- $625 including meals & camping.
- Meals only – $145 ($45 – lunches only).
- Camping only – $30.
- Hotel accommodation @MBC Resort is a 5-minute walk from our base and has offered a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms to our students. Contact us for more details
FOR 5-DAY WFR
- $1235 including meals & camping.
- Meals only – $225.
- Camping only (access to indoor washroom and shower. NO access to the kitchen) – $50.
- Hotel accommodation option – the MBC resort is a 5-minute walk from our base and has offered a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms to our students. Contact us for more details
Camping & meals option -Excellent healthy & hearty home cooked meals and camping accommodations with indoor hot shower, included in the price. Unique dietary needs can be accommodated.
Camping option – you can camp and take care of your own meals. You will have access to the indoor washroom and shower, but NO access to the indoor kitchen. You must come with your own camp kitchen. There is covered space outside that you can cook under in the rain. And a sink to wash dishes / take water from.
Meals option – staying nearby but don’t want to spend time and energy cooking? Sign up for 3 hearty home-cooked meals a day.
Hotel accommodation – we have the MBC resort a 5-minute walk down the road from our base. They have offered our students a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms. Contact us for more information on this option
|Matt Howell||ON, Canada||WEMT|