Licensed Training Company: WMAI Canada
Host: MHO Adventures
Location: Hunstville, ON P1H 2J3 - Canada
Dates: 6/17/2021 - 6/19/2021
The Open Recertification course is open to graduates of any wilderness-based first aid training course that was at least 64 hours long and completed within 3 years of the proposed recertification option. Successful graduates of this course will receive Wilderness Medical Associates’ Wilderness First Responder, Anaphylaxis, and BLS/Healthcare Provider-level CPR certifications. WMA WEMS graduates with a current EMS license may also recertify the wilderness portion of their WEMS certification with this course.
**If you are using this course to recertify a WMA WEMS certification it is your responsibility to let the sponsor know when registering, and to inform the instructor on the first day of class.**
for registration or
Room and Board:
FOR 3-DAY RECERT
- $625 including meals & camping.
- Meals only – $145 ($45 – lunches only).
- Camping only – $30.
- Hotel accommodation @MBC Resort is a 5-minute walk from our base and has offered a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms to our students. Contact us for more details
FOR 5-DAY WFR
- $1235 including meals & camping.
- Meals only – $225.
- Camping only (access to indoor washroom and shower. NO access to the kitchen) – $50.
- Hotel accommodation option – the MBC resort is a 5-minute walk from our base and has offered a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms to our students. Contact us for more details
Camping & meals option -Excellent healthy & hearty home cooked meals and camping accommodations with indoor hot shower, included in the price. Unique dietary needs can be accommodated.
Camping option – you can camp and take care of your own meals. You will have access to the indoor washroom and shower, but NO access to the indoor kitchen. You must come with your own camp kitchen. There is covered space outside that you can cook under in the rain. And a sink to wash dishes / take water from.
Meals option – staying nearby but don’t want to spend time and energy cooking? Sign up for 3 hearty home-cooked meals a day.
Hotel accommodation – we have the MBC resort a 5-minute walk down the road from our base. They have offered our students a 15% discount on their hotel-style rooms. Contact us for more information on this option
Please click here to be re-directed to the host's registration page.
|Matt Howell||ON, Canada||WEMT|