With over 40 years of experience preparing professionals to prevent, respond, and manage medical emergencies in remote and low-resource settings, Wilderness Medical Associates International stands ready to provide your organization with in-depth assessment, analysis, and innovative solutions of your organization’s health and safety needs.
Our consultants can help your organization with:
- Development of medical screening tools.
- Program safety assessment and analysis.
- Research on health capacities of developing countries including strategies for repatriation and evacuation.
- Disaster simulation design and implementation.
- Medical preparedness for offshore excursions and land expeditions.
- Preparing remote research and military bases for medical emergencies.
- Legal review of injuries and medical incidents in remote locales.
In addition, all of our instructors are working medical professionals (e.g., physicians, paramedics, nurses, and physicians assistants) with extensive remote operator experience. They are available for deployment to provide medical care for your initiative or project anywhere in the world.